3/28/2010

Springtime At White Rock Lake

I was obliged to miss Aikido yesterday, didn't ride my bicycle, overate, drank too much and generally walked through the day in a depressive and/or oppressive funk. (I'm not sure what that means; I'm just playing with the words)

But it is amazing what a good night's sleep will do for you and this morning I rode around the lake and took some pics of White Rock Lake edging toward spring. Just last Sunday Morning there were many inches of snow but now the grass is green, the trees are budding flowers and weeds show their best side with startling colors you can't miss as you ride by. At least for one morning the world no longer pulls your soul into it's sticky swamp of despair.


Plus I managed to ride my motorcycle up to White Rock Coffee to make this post, so right now things are pretty sweet.

No comments: