- Assigning “value” is the starting point for our dis-union.
- *The nature of value implies we are the center even if we assign higher value to others
- *Recognizing there is no authority setting the "standards"
- *Accepting otherness
- *Springs from assigning value
- *Accepting the moment with no value
- *Also connected to “value” and “worth”
- *Brian Eno’s grand theory
- *Math is a human constructions dealing with real world physics and engineering
- *Race, elites and ranks - all fictions
- Nations, Sports and clubs
- *Asking for “meaning” is to ask the wrong question.
People and society
Bits and Pieces to be tied together
Society is physical world overlaid with invisible chalk lines to give the illusion of meaning
Conversation is the carrier wave
The connection is unspoken and embedded in the carrier wave
You are not your personality
Enneagram example of recognizing the box you live in