1/28/2010

Un Giorno di ITALIANO!


I missed class last night because I felt a head cold coming on and I felt bad enough this morning to stay home from work.

The upside is that I had some time while resting to play with the Italian Rosetta Stone.

The first Level has 4 sections and I am now almost half way through the 4th section, almost through the first Level! I guess my two semesters of Italian are coming back a little, as I fly through it pretty fast and now that I see the end of this level I am pushing a bit more.

It would be curious to know if there was any relationship or parallel between Rosetta Stone's Levels and traditional semesters of study. I don't know if it is easy because I am remembering what I learned a few years aga or if the Rosetta Stone method is just so dang good.

No comments: