12/05/2007

I Abide In My Abode


I was really tired and decided I would just go home and get to bed early rather than go to Aikido Class. Maybe I would work through a lesson of Spanish or maybe even spend an hour or two reading (like I used to do). But I ended up staying at work until almost 7:00 PM then by the time I started my dinner I saw that The Big Lebowski was on. So..........I watched most of that and THEN the Sopranos came on A&E.

Well I ended up skipping class and basically just watching TV the rest of the night. No wonder I never accomplish anything. The Dude abides but I just watch TV.




ABIDE

Main Entry: abide Listen to the pronunciation of abide
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈbīd\

transitive
1: to wait for :
2 a: to endure without yielding : withstand b: to bear patiently : tolerate
3: to accept without objection

No comments: