10/07/2007

If You Can't Do Something Well, Might As Well Do It Poorly - ZM


I have a few ideas for some Aikido Posts but my other topics call to me, if only because they feel neglected. Perhaps this is just a place for me to remember that I have thought about different things, no matter how silly.

I've pondered my animation project and here is a very, very crude storyboard of the project. It won't make much sense unless the story is written, but at least it is a record that I did something, no matter how poorly.

3 comments:

uchi deshi said...

Actually, I like the gestural quality of these drawings. The spontaneity and freshness is fun.

uchi deshi said...

Actually, I like the gestural quality of these drawings. The spontaneity and freshness is fun.

ZeppoManx said...

Thank you for the wonderfully appreciative comments. I was embarrassed to post them. Of course when I drew them I had no intention of anybody else viewing them.

Maybe that is what you noticed.

Thanks again.